27 Things To Do Before I Turn 27
1. Take pictures for someone other than family.
2.Save money and buy and new camera lens or flash
3. Get pictures done with Jim and the boys, and Tylee and Stephen.
4. Find a great coffee shop or restaurant to be creative in.
5. Start an early morning routine.
6. Continue C25K
7. Clean my Mom’s House.
8. Start taking a women’s vitamin.
9. Make a list of things to continually pray for.
10. Doodle and draw more.
11. Make a shirt and a skirt correctly.
12. Help Jack do puzzles.
13. Buy an amazing coffee mug for myself.
14. Make Jackson a football field rug!
15. Make the sun room more useful for the entire family.
16. Keep Jim in clean black socks.
17. Get Dean off a bottle.
18. Get Jack comfortable with his puppy only in his bed.
19. Get some HIGH heels!
20. Get Jim’s gift organized and started.
21. Be outside everyday.
22. Eat breakfast with Jim on the back deck.
23. Watch Funny Face.
24. Start a monthly movie night.
25. Find a cute plaid shirt.
26. Plan November vacation.
27. Master the Ruby Tuesday Tall Cake!