I have twenty more days to finish my list of things to do before I turn 27. My friend Amber helped me out with a coffee mug. I will post a picture soon. I am hoping to get a lot done in the next three weeks, but I have accomplished some things that weren’t on my list that I’m proud of.
– made Jackson’s and Dean’s Halloween costumes this year
– organized our closet
– have the boys on a regular night time schedule (This is impressive for me!)
– eating dinner at the table together almost every night
– have a weekly movie night by myself (This is my favorite!)
– LOST ALL OF MY BABY WEIGHT! (Hopefully I won’t gain any back over the Holidays!)
– kept the entire upstairs in tidy order for the last three weeks (I spend two minutes picking it up at the end of the night-so easy!)
– stepping out of my box and doing things I wouldn’t normally do because I was uncomfortable (this is in lots of different areas that I don’t want to go in to, but I felt like it is worth mentioning)
I don’t know if any of this is really incredible, but it sure does make me feel good about October. Here’s to a delightfully fruitful November!